Usage: If you've ever stripped a screw or broken off the head of a bolt, you know how frustrating that can be. Well, not anymore. Introducing the damaged screw and bolt remover. With Screw Remover, you can easily remove any stripped screw in ten seconds or less. You'll never again be slowed down or frustrated by a stripped screw or broken bolt. If you can use a drill, you can use the Screw Remover. In fact, this patented process works so well it can even remove stubborn deck screws out of redwood. Even if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt, you can still extract it right out. No problem. Made with Durable Hardened Steel and is reusable! Great for: Contractors, Carpenters, Handymen, Do-it-Yourselfers, Great for Anyone! Works with ANY Screw or Bolt of ANY size! It is so simple, Anyone can use it!
How It's Used
1. Insert GRABIT directly into a drill or quick-change chuck-Burnishing end is showing
2.Set drill for reverse (counterclockwise).
3. Place Burnishing end of the tool into a damaged screw, slowly clean inside screw head until smooth. Note: Burnishing tool ends in not to be used to drill a hole.
1. Remove Burnishing end from the chuck, flip tool, replace into drill chuck-Remover end now showing.
2. Maintain a reverse setting (counterclockwise).
3.Place Remover end of the tool into the now smooth screw head.
4. Apply firm downward pressure, drill at slow speed. Apply the lowest level of power to the hand drill.
5. Remover end will thread into the screw head and remove
100% Brand new and high quality.
Material: Alloy Steel + Plastic Box.
Colour: As shown.
1#-3# Size: 1.97*0.19inch
4# Size: 1.97*0.31inch
Box Size: 3.35*2.36*0.59inch
Conversion: 1inch=2.54cm, 1cm=0.393inches
Items can take 7 to 14 business days to arrive after processing