DT-380 Infrared Thermometer Professional Hand-Held Non-Contact
DT-380 infrared thermometer is a kind of professional hand-held，non contact thermometer.
It is simple to use with high accuracy and a wide range of temperature measurement.
Temperature range：-50℃ to 380℃ (-58℉-716℉)
Accuracy: ± 2℃ or ±2%
MAX/ MIN value, data hold
Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1℉
Operating temperature: 10 - 40℃, humidity: 10-90RH
Storage temperature: -10℃- 40℃
Response time: ≤0.8 second
Distance to Spot Ratio: 12：1
Emissivity setting: 0.1-0.99 adjustable (default value: 0.95, testing different material easy and accuracy)
Power: 2 x 1.5V Size AAA battery（not including）
Battery life: 12 hours
Automatic power off in 10 seconds
Error calibration (Calibrate range: ±4.5℃)
1. While measuring, select the emissivity of the instrument according to the measured object.
2. The meter can not measure through glass or transparent surface.
It will measure the glass surface temperature.
3. Steam，dust or smoke will affect measurement accuracy
4. Before using, check plastic housing. Do NOT use the damaged instrument.
5. When low battery icon show on LCD, replace the battery on time.
6. Do not use the unit under explosive gas, vapour or dust
7. The unit may lose efficiency if used improperly.
8. Avoid being affected by arc welding machine and induction heaters, Electromagnetic field effects
9. In order to get a more accurate value, the thermometer should be placed 10 minutes before using when removing to new place
10. Do not place the thermometer on or near hot objects
DO NOT point the laser beam towards the eyes directly,
or it may cause permanent damage to the eyes
Size: 16 x 9x 4cm
1X DT-380 Infrared Thermometer
Products can take up to 7 to 14 business days to arrive after processing.