GM550 Digital Infrared Thermometer (Sky Blue)
This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without contact safely and quickly.
- Colour: Sky Blue
- Material: ABS
- Size: 15.5x9x4cm / 6.1x3.5x1.6inch(LxWxH)
- Laser pointer for accurate target aiming
- Simple one-handed operation
- LCD with backlight
- Laser ON/OFF Switch
- Low battery indication
- LED backlight system for operation under poor illumination
- C/F temperature unit conversion
- Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation
- Display hold, a Scan function
- Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 550 °C ( -58 °F ~1022 °F )
- Accuracy: -50°C ~ 0°C( ± 3°C), 0°C ~100°C (± 1.5°C), 100°C~550°C (±1.5%)
- Repeatability: 1 °C or 1% of reading
- Resolution:0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Response Time: 500mSec, 95% response
- Emissivity: Emissivity is adjustable from 0.1 to 1.00
- Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8~14μm
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C ( -4 °F ~140 °F )
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C ( 32 °F ~104 °F )
- Operating Humidity:10-95% RH non-condensing, up to 30°C (86°F )
- AAA battery (NOT Included-Please kindly note that we have to take off the battery due to the policy of)
- This Digital Infrared Thermometer is compact and easy to use.
- It is a very useful item for measuring the surface of hot, hazardous or hard to reach objects without having to touch them.
- You just aim, press the button, and read the temperature in less than a second.
- Infrared Thermometer measures the surface temperature of an object. The unit's optics sense emitted, reflected and transmitted energy which is collect and focused onto a detector.
- The unit's electronics translate the information into a temperature reading which is displayed on the LCD. For increased ease and accuracy, the makes aiming even more precise.
Products can take up to 7 to 14 business days to arrive.